Stand Against Racism 2018
Join YWCA Spokane For Our Annual Stand Against Racism: Courageous Conversation
This year’s courageous conversation will include an interactive conversation based upon the book So You Want To Talk About RacebyIjeoma Oluo. The discussion will be facilitated by Liz Moore from the Peace & Justice Action League and Ginger Ewing with Terrain.
Ijeoma Oluo’s acclaimed book So You Want To Talk About Race provides a user friendly examination of race in America and provides a tool to help us frame our discussion and provide tangible guidance on how to approach these sometimes hard conversations with empathy, understanding and skill.
- When: Thursday April 26th, 2018 | 4-5:30pm
- Where: YWCA Spokane, Comstock Room, 930 N Monroe St, Spokane, WA 99201
- What: A Courageous community conversation led by Liz Moore & Ginger Ewing
- Focus: A group discussion focused on Ijeoma Oluo’s acclaimed book So You Want To Talk ABout Race
- Contact: Direct questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-789-9303